Keener Communications, a best-in-class call center, and answering service, is looking for the next A-Player to add to our growing team. We’re looking for someone who is a team player, takes pride in their work, is willing to learn, and loves having fun!
Keener Communications is a call center and answering service who for over 30 years has been a leader in providing first class service to thousands of businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries. Our mission is to grow and empower our partners to achieve their dreams. Who are our partners? They’re our employees, clients, vendors, and callers.
This position will provide the candidate an opportunity to join a trailblazing team who loves to win and have a good time doing it. They will have room to grow, autonomy, and fresh challenges that come with growing a business which is always exploring new services and industries.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with successful experience primarily in sales, but also marketing. This role has responsibility for executing the growth strategy and creating tactics and processes to make the client acquisition process more efficient and effective. As such, the successful candidate will be hands-on, innovative, and have a passion for winning, achieving goals, and process improvement. This person will be excited that success will be clearly defined and measured.
The mission of this position is to grow revenue and build systematic processes to scale the business.This position will lead the charge in growing company revenues through inbound sales and supports the company mission by delivering exceptional experiences to our clients. This role is a critical part of our long-term growth plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth by fielding and closing inbound sales leads and ensuring clients have a great onboarding experience. In addition, they will be responsible for coordinating marketing objectives to contribute to the long-term mission and vision of the company.
- Converting inbound sales leads to clients
- Onboarding clients in conjunction with customer service department
- Coordinating external marketing activity with vendors & holding them accountable
- Executing internal marketing calendar/activities (newsletters, surveys, etc.)
- Maintaining and optimizing our CRM
The successful candidate will demonstrate their successful experience with:
- Building rapport on the phone
- Sales in a quota/commission driven environment
- Marketing through e-newsletters, social media posting, blogging, & content development
- CRMs: working within them to manage sales pipeline, developing workflow capabilities and reporting capabilities and using that data/analytics to inform business strategy
- Writing and communication in a variety of mediums (email, web demo, in-person presentations, phone skills) to clients and crowds.
- Holding vendors accountable to meet objectives on time.
The following are preferred qualifications/experience for candidates:
- Advertising, social media promotion/marketing, cold-calling, graphic design
What you can expect from Keener Communications:
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- A supportive team environment
- Growth opportunities
Respond with a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. References will be required and validated during the hiring process.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Keener Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not and will not discriminate in employment, hiring, promotions or other personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
6606 West Broad Street, Suite 400, Richmond, VA 23230 phone 804-527- 7070 fax 804-346- 1480