There aren’t many services that bring you closer to your clients than the personal care industry. Your clients grow to depend on your for carrying out daily activities and errands that most people probably take for granted. Because of the amount of help personal care providers are able to deliver, patients feel close to your staff and count on you to be there for them.
Perhaps your employees are excellent at what they do and you have great resources to help provide the best services for your clients. It’s important to also examine your ability to communicate effectively with your clients. A customized phone answering service will help you improve your ability to communicate effectively and it will allow your company to be there when needed at all times, even though you can’t be.
What makes Keener the right fit for your personal care business?
- We work with both private pay and CMS Agencies – Whether you are strictly private pay or you work with Medicare and Medicaid clients, we have the experience required to best assist your clients. We’re familiar with dealing with them and how to manage the process efficiently.
- We work with Assisted Living Placement – Home health care services are oftentimes about being able to manage transitions. The move into assisted living can be difficult for the customers but also for your business. Keener understands what the process requires and how to manage it so everything goes smoothly.
How Do We Help Your Personal Care Business Become More Productive & Profitable?
Here are the most common problems personal care professionals face that limit their ability to operate at their highest capacity:
- Long ring times and hold times for customers
- Wrong information is provided to your staff, which decreases efficiency and can cause privacy risks
- Ability to quickly differentiate between the demand for different types of employees (ex: skilled nurse vs. aide)
- Lack of ability to handle sensitive situations, such as death, appropriately and efficiently
Personal Care Call Center and Answering Services
Personal Care Call Center
Keener will help you manage your overbearing after-hours phone calls. Just think: Those calls could include a new private duty case that makes your quarter. Or, a caregiver could be calling out for her shift tomorrow morning.
We’ll design a customized solution for your personal care agency so that you’re reached immediately with calls you deem urgent and not bothered with the non-urgent calls.
You’ve built a reputation for outstanding service with a caring staff. You promise professional, compassionate, and on-time care for your clients and patients. It’s our goal to enhance and further that reputation.
Personal Care Answering Service
No matter what kind of service or care you provide, your clients and/or patients have entrusted you with their most precious asset….their health or the health of their loved ones. It’s critical that when they call your company, they talk with a live, friendly, and compassionate person who can help. At the same time, you need someone who can sift through the non-urgent calls and only reach your on-call staff with truly urgent matters. And when there is an urgent matter, that information needs to be delivered immediately and accurately. Our live 24/7 answering service can do just that.
How much will a live answering service cost my personal care company?
All businesses are different and the cost of having an answering service depends on what you’re looking for. Our clients pay an average of $400 per month*. But, we have clients who pay less than $100 and clients who pay a lot more.
As an answering service, we basically deal in labor and therefore bill for ‘agent work time’. So, there are two main factors that will determine your costs. The first is your call volume. Obviously, the more calls we take, the more it will cost. The second factor is the scope of work. We can simply take a message and text or email it to you or we can provide a much more comprehensive solution depending on what you’re looking for. Learn more about the services we provide.
How do I get my calls to come to your answering service? Do I have to forward my phones to you 24/7 or just after-hours? Does Keener Communications provide a phone number for me?
Depending on the needs of your organization, you can setup your call forwarding in several ways:
- Forward your phones to the answering service when you leave for the day so we can take all your after-hours calls.
- Setup overflow routing with your phone service provider so that if you can’t answer your phones during the day, they route to our answering service and we can answer them for you.
- Setup overflow routing during the day and forward directly to our answering service when you leave for the day so your clients don’t hear extra ringing before their call is answered at Keener Communications.
- Keener can provide a toll-free and/or local number for you.
What other types of answering services might help your personal care business?
Some of the services we provide today were developed through back and forth question and answer sessions with clients who had a unique problem. If you have questions about how we can help your company, please ask and we may be able to develop a customized solution just for you. Our most common services for personal care are emergency message dispatching and virtual receptionist services. For even more information, review the services we provide.
25 Years of Home Care and Personal Care Experience
We’ve been working in the home care industry for over 25 years. The experience we’ve gained over the years allows us to differentiate between urgent and non-urgent messages and when we should contact you. When non-urgent calls come in, like people seeking employment, we email your office the following morning instead of interrupting you in the middle of the night. Here’s what one of our home healthcare customers had to say about us:
“The number one thing I look at when choosing a vendor for any area of business, is service. They have to give excellent service and be efficient. When our patients and clients call after hours, Keener does a great job of representing our company by continuing to provide excellent and friendly service.”
– Founder & CEO, 14-location Home Health Care and Hospice Agency
Improve Productivity And Profitability
Effective communication is the difference between a personal care provider that just provides a service and one that excels at delivering optimal care solutions. To improve your ability to serve your customers and become more profitable, contact Keener Communications at 877-527-8680.