Do you ever feel like you spend too much time working IN your business instead of ON your business? As a small business owner, we understand that you wear many hats. Let us help by answering your phones so you can do what you do best.
Benefits of hiring Keener for your business are:
- Time savings through improved efficiency
- Better service to your customers
- 24X7 service without being tied to an office
- You don’t have to deal with solicitation calls
- Better organization through documentation of every call
Why do I need an answering service for my small business?
According to Consumer Reports, not reaching a live person when calling for a product or service is one of the biggest gripes among American consumers. People hate ‘voicemail jail’ and being stuck in a phone tree. People like to talk to people. And people do business with people they like. Your clients expect great service, which means they expect a live person to answer the phone. Our virtual receptionist service will help you to manage your calls, appear to be bigger/more established, and build customer loyalty. Whether you’re an attorney with a small law practice and you need a virtual receptionist to answer your phones during the day or a plumber who provides emergency services 24X7 and you need someone to answer and screen your after-hours calls, we can help!
How do I get my calls to your answering service? Do I have to forward my phones to you 24X7 or just after-hours? Does Keener Communications provide a phone number for me?
Depending on the needs of your business, you can setup your call forwarding in several ways:
- Forward your phones to the answering service when you leave for the day so we can
- Setup overflow routing with your phone service provider so that if you can’t answer
- Setup overflow routing during the day and forward directly to our answering service take all your after-hours calls your phones during the day, they route to our answering service and we can answer them for you when you leave for the day so your clients don’t hear extra ringing before their call is answered at Keener Communications.
- Keener can provide a toll-free and/or local number for you?
How much will I pay for a small business answering service account?
All businesses are different and the cost of having an answering service depends on what you’re looking for. Our clients pay an average of $400 per billing period. But, we have clients who pay less than $100 and clients who pay a lot more. As an answering service, we basically deal in labor and therefore bill for ‘agent work time’. So, there are two main factors that will determine your costs. The first is your call volume. Obviously, the more calls we take, the more it will cost. The second factor is the scope of work. We can simply take a message and text or email it to you or we can provide a much more comprehensive solution depending on what you’re looking for. Read more about the services we provide or contact us for a free quote today.
What other types of answering services might help my small business?
Some of the services we provide today were developed through back and forth question and answer sessions with clients who had a unique problem. If you have questions about how we can help your business, please ask and we may be able to develop a customized solution just for you. Our most common services are emergency message dispatching, virtual receptionist, order taking, appointment setting, time and attendance tracking, and customer support. Read more about the services we provide.